MNemo • Cave Survey Data Acquisition
Do you want to do fast and accurate cave survey ?While you swim in the cave and you want to do cave survey data acquisition, simply clip MNemo on the line. Stabilize a couple of second, swim at normal pace until the next tie-off. Stabilize again a couple of seconds, unclip and re-clip after the tie off, repeat ... MNemo records the length of the line you just swam along, the depth/tilt angle at start, at the end, as well as the heading. These data get directly integrated in your favorite 3D cave mapping software: Ariane.
Stick Map Building
Intuitive SoftwareAll data recorded with MNemo are easily sent to Ariane. Thanks to its intuitive interface, Ariane allows you to quickly enter your data and visualize the resulting stick map directly on the satellite map !
We ship as fast as possible
Current delivery TIME 3-4 WeeksThe device is available on order worldwide on this. You can also come to visit us in Playa del Carmen to pick up your device. Get your MNemo
Dimension and Weight
- Product size: 13.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm
- Product weight: 540 g
- Buoyancy (fresh Water): -50g
- Material : Acetal, PTFE, ABS, crystal clear epoxy
- Depth rating : 130m (depth sensor limitation) (Extended model : 290m)
Cave line requirements
- Knots : allowed if overall diameter smaller then 5mm
- Tension : minimum 5N
- Optimal : #21 or #24 nylon braided line without knots and 25N tension
- Depth : 10cm
- Length : 0.5% of total length +/-3.6cm
- Heading : 1.5°
- Loop closure: expect around 1% of error
- Depth -> Temperature compensated new generation of high resolution altimeter sensor
- Length -> Quadrature encoder infra-red optical detector
- Heading/Tilt -> intelligent 9-axis absolute orientation sensor, with hard and soft iron compensation plus reference headings interpolation.
- Memory: +/- 5000 shots
- Battery : Rechargeable+Factory Replaceable Li-ion 400mAh- 10h stand-by, 5h reading, 2 months in sleep mode
- Software requirement (min.) : Windows 8, Mac OSX, Linux 64b
- Firmware Update : yes, through bootloader.
- Accessibility : Device can be operated with one hand.
- Warranty : 1 year
- RoHS complient.
- Hand assembled, adjusted and calibrated in Mexico. Component country of origin: Germany, Switzerland, USA, Thailand, China
What our clients say
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what our customers have to say!
Without exception, Ariane's line and the Mnemo offer the most sophisticated, efficient and practical means to survey and process underwater cave data.
It's an incredibly easy and accessible system with a lot of options and capabilities. One of the many features that is excellent is being able to overlap it with google maps and show in real time where the cave is located. Cuts the survey time and effort in half.
13200 MXN + taxes & shipping
Mapping a Cave has never been so fast and accurate : while you swim, simply clip MNemo on the line and start recording data.
You don't need to pay when you place the order. Choose between picking up your MNemo and DHL shipping.